- Tuesday, May 1st – 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. – Effective Delegation: Making Room in Your Business for Unlimited Growth!
- Thursday, May 10th – 8:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – Where’s the Money? Financing Your Business for Growth.
- Wednesday, May 16th 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Annual UTWNG Golf Tournament to benefit the Junior League.
- Wednesday, April 25th 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Lectures in Entrepreneurship Networking & Wednesday, April 25th 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Social Entrepreneurship Presentations
- Thursday, April 26th 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – Utah Crowdfunder Series – Core Experience Hosted by the SBDC.
- Monday, April 30th 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. – Join Raquelle Dickerson with SEO.com as she partners with Google to teach small businesses how to use the free tools that are available on Google My Business.
- Wednesday, May 2nd – 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. – Networking & Social Media for Small Businesses.
- Tuesday, May 8th – 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Ask An Expert – Social Media hosted by the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program.
About the Conference
2018 Theme – Propel Your Business through Branding, Marketing & Sales
The Women’s Entrepreneurial Conference is a one-day educational conference for Utah women business owners featuring general sessions, breakouts and grant pitching competition. The conference helps women develop skills, access resources and build relationships in order to run more scale-able and profitable businesses. The 2018 Conference was presented by the Utah Women’s Networking Group, Women’s Business Center and Utah’s Own. All profit from the annual conference is reinvested back into women-owned businesses through grants to help fund growth.
Our 2018 Breakout Session Topics included:
Creating a Strategic Marketing Plan, Personal vs. Business Branding, Building a Successful Referral Program, Digital Marketing/Advertising, Creating ROI with Your Website, Understanding Your Customer Demographics & Creating an Avatar, and Creating Your Sales Funnel